Here is the front of the Church Decorated!!!
All the ushers looked very nice in there Tux's. My favorite had to be Chip, what can I say I am kinda partial to family!!!
Then when the bridesmaids were walking in, each one of the groomsman walked half way up and met them and walked the rest of the way to the front!!! It was nice to see that!!!
The in walked two groomsman (connie tells me that they are related to Megan, one is her brother), when they got up to the front of the alter, they gave Will a hug, it was cute to see that!!!
*****I would have pictures of this, but my father started getting uncomfortalbe and my mom to tell me it was VERY RUDE to take picture while the photographer was taking them!!!****** When we tried to tell him that Alison (Danny's daughter) was behind us taking some, he didn't want to listen!! So I have no other pictures of that part!!!
***Note to Connie~ Do you have an email address for Allison or any address so i can see if i can get copy of the pictures she took******
No comments:
Post a Comment